23 juli 2011

{ FUN }

Hi everyone!! As I just got back from my 2 weeks vacation I now have plenty of photos to use for my pages!! Here's a page about my daughter and one of my sons enjoying a lemonade on a little French terrace.



and some details:


these double sided papers are perfect to create pinwheels with:


For this page I used the "Forever" line, the "Forever Summer" line and the "Rosehage" line. I also used cardstock, flowers, charms, ribbon, pearls and corrugated cardboard.
Thanks for stopping by the Inkido blog!
Hugs,
Monique

4 kommentarer:

Brenda Roggeveen sa...

Wow! Love this, Monique! Thanks for sharing.

Mieke sa...

That is such a cute photo! Love the layout, the metal piece is stunning!

Jona Panesa sa...

loved your pinwheel flowers!

Julia Sáddi sa...

Great projects, Monique, congrats!
xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil