29 juni 2012

Great Gift Idea

Hello and happy Friday!
This time I want to show you a tealight holder.
Perfect as a gift to take with me next time I visit some good friends.


I used Pink Bouquet paper from the Sunshine collection.
And the new "You are an Angel" stamp for the sentiment.


Along with the lovely colorful roses, I added some dark brown sheaf. I hope you see it even if the image is slightly blurred.
Around the hole where the tealight stands, I attached a lace.


This Tiffany Jewels made a perfect center for my bow.
That´s all from me today. How about checking back to see what the other designers have created for your inspiration.
Now it is almost time for the holidays and I hope you have time for a little crafting.
Hugs, Birgit

2 kommentarer:

Pia sa...

Super sød gave ide, lækre papirer

Heleen sa...

Wat een prachtig cadeautje! heb je hier misschien een patroontje van?
(What a lovely present! do you have a pattern of this?)
groetjes,
Heleen