20 maj 2013

Cards for First Communion Season


Happy Monday.  Jennifer Snyder here to share a Monday with you.

It is the season for First Communion where I live.  I decided to make some cards because the Angel paper from the Beautiful Memories collection is absolutely perfect to convey the spirit of the wonderful event.


I used these Inkido products below as well as papers form the Spring Time Collection for this card: - Butterflies in the Sky and Vintage Butterflies for the background of the card. 

I used some seam binding for my ribbon and misted it with yellow mist as a good accent color for my card and for my Inkido Cherry Blossom flowers and creamy yellow Inkido Hortensia.  

Gosh such gorgeous papers to use as the foundation for my inspiration.

This is my second card.  I gave it to my niece for her First Communion.  I am her God Mother so it was very fitting.


These are the Inkido products that were used on this card.  



Here is a close up of the cluster on the card where you can get a better view of the pretty pearl heart pins and the white leaves.  I inked the edges of the leaves with a delicate pink color.  

I love the little white leaves that also remind me of little angel wings here.

Thanks so very much.  The new collection is rolling out the door so stop back to visit soon and you will see exciting creations with these great papers.

Inga kommentarer: