28 juli 2013

A page I did for the Summer issue of PaperHaus Magazine.

Hi it's me Bente here today!
I have a lo and a card to share with you that I made for the PaperHaus Magazine, Summer Issue. 
It was made as an example for the PaperHues section.
I'll admit I actually found the colours quite hard to combine. But after tearing my first attempt into tiny pieces, I came up with this.
I used some of the pretty Inkido papers for this one. I particularily love that sweet lacepatterned paper
And it is actually available in a few realt lovely colours. In the Sweet Memories collection there is à pink one for example.


And here are a few close ups:





8 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

Fantastic page!

Ella Swan sa...

you ROCKED it Bente! Gorgeous colours & LOVELY page!!

Wilma Voermans sa...

Beautiful page, bursting colors, so summerly!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Love the lace-patterned paper myself, Bente. Beautiful page!

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

This is soooo pretty! Love the colors and the black as contrast! WOW!

Val-Belle sa...

Gorgeous layout I love the rich colours and all the layers and textures ... Just beautiful Bente...

eMeLiNe Seet sa...

This is absolutely gorgeous ! :)

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Stunning page, Bente! :-)