01 juli 2013

Yellow and Blue Challenge by Agnieszka Bellaidea



Hi!
It's Bellaidea today with a new Inkido challenge for you!
I can only hope you will be inspired by the photo above.
You can use colors, shapes, flowers, please let us know what inspired you the most.

I made a soft page with new Beautiful Memories collection in yellow and blue.







Challenge Rules:


1. You are allowed to make a card , layout or altered/off the page 
project as long as you follow the  challenge specifications /get inspired by the photo:) and use yellow and blue on your project/


2.   Projects must be linked up via our Linky .
3.  You may submit as many entries as you like for this  challenge 
and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.  
4.  It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are 
playing along at Inkido  TOGETHER with a link back to our blog


 5. All entries must be received by the end of July  2013.

6.  If you are using Papercraft Scandinavia or Inkido product please 
let us know what is it.

7. Have fun!!

Prize nr 1


Prize nr 2


Prize nr 3

We can not wait to see your new projects and hope to see many with Inkido products.

7 kommentarer:

Kajsan sa...

Oh what a lovely challenge! ♥
It's a really hard color combination for me! But I love a challenge so I made a layout with it! :)
And since I can't find a linky yet (probably blind a usual ;)) I'll just add a link here fore the time beeing ♥
You can find my contribution at:
http://kajsansscrapblog.blogspot.se/2013/07/those-eyes-of-yours.html
And as soon as I find the linky I'll link it there aswell :)

Huge hugs an a great big thanks for all the lovely inspiration you all give!
Love/ Karin

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Love this challenge, Swedish colors ;) Your page is beutiful and your daughter adorable! Hugs!

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Great challenge! Beautiful photo and I love the blue and yellow stitches :)

Beatrice Lawson sa...

Bellaidea's gorgeous work is always inspiring!! I could not get enough Inkido papers... the few I have are from my old C'est Magnifique kit and mostly pink (nobody carries the brand in Canada or for that matters in any online store that will ship here... sad face...) but I tried to capture the happy sunny mood of her layout.
No linky visible, so I will post my link here and check back to look for the link:-) Love the blue and yellow combo - fresh and summery and totally Scandi!

Beatrice Lawson sa...

Well, it helps to add the link...
http://www.wellcraftedhome.com/1/post/2013/07/sunny-layout.html

Val-Belle sa...

Just found this now... Will get a layout done tomorrow and upload... fun challenge....

Evik sa...

Great challenge, and this is my masterpice ;-P
http://evikowe-ch-file.blogspot.com/2013/07/lo.html