29 augusti 2013

Published Layout!

I was asked to draw a layout sketch for the Swedish magazine Inzpira for some time ago. The readers get to create after it also and some of them gets published in the magazine. This is the page I created after my own sketch. It was also published. I have used papers, lace, rhinestones, pins and some flowers from Inkido.

The theme for this issue was fairytales or "sagor" in Swedish. My page is about Viggo reading a book outside on the porch. I love reading and try my best to establish that interest with Viggo.

I I draped some sewing thread over my flower clusters.

The big brown flower was original beige but I misted it brown.

Look how beatiful the Cherryblossom, Rose and the large Rhinestone are together!


Hugs from Ulrika aka LillBlomman

For my page I used following products from Inkido: