26 september 2013

I love making Christmas Cards!

I love this time of year! The time when you can start creating Christmas cards without people thinking you are crazy! I have the most amazing new papers to play with in my studio! I love the old feeling of the papers and the colors are just perfect. I have two cards to show you today.


On the first card I used a image of two girls. You find them on the Jingle Bells paper.


Look how cute they are!


I made two snowflakes from the same paper.




The next card has only one girl. I also used the text that is next to her on the paper and put it on a tag.


I also made a bow from the cool braided Hampa string. This feels like Christmas to me!



Hugs from Ulrika aka LillBlomman!

For my cards I used following products from Inkido:



5 kommentarer:

Gitte sa...

Wauw smukke julekort.

Paper Profusion sa...

Beautiful! Nicola x

Rhonda sa...

Oh my gosh!! YOUR CARDS are the BEST!!! Love them, each one a piece of art. :o)

KFE Design sa...

Fantastisk smukke kort.

Ella Swan sa...

These are too lovely Ulrika!!