24 juni 2014

Two Love Tags + Tutorial by Romy Veul

Hi there!

It's Romy here today and I'm sad to say that this will be my last post on the Inkido blog. I really enjoyed working with the gorgeous Inkido collections and will miss this wonderful group of talented artists.
To say goodbye to this wonderful company I would like to show you two love tags today. I also did a short photo tutorial on how to make them. 

Let's start with the first tag, which I made with the gorgeous Beautiful Memories collection...


Inkido supplies:
Beautiful Memories - Blue Butterflies
Beautiful Memories - Beige Anemon
Beautiful Memories - Butterfly Borders
Beautiful Memories - Beautiful Grey

Step-by-step tutorial:


1. To make this tag I first cut out a tag from patterned paper and cardstock with a Tim Holtz die. 


2. I then adhered a strip of the Blue Butterflies paper on top of the tag and also adhered two chipboard borders to it. All the edges were inked with brown distress ink.


3. I then attached a clipboard chipboard piece to the tag with foamape. 


4. I further embellished my tag by adhering three smaller chipboard pieces on top of the clipboard. I also added a resin cherub for a romantic touch.


5. To finish off my tag I added four cut out butterflies, seam binding and a few pearls.


My second tag was made in a rather similar way. The design is almost the same; I just used some other embellishments on this tag. 


Inkido supplies:
Beautiful Memories - Blue Butterflies
Beautiful Memories - Beige Anemon
Beautiful Memories - Butterfly Borders
Beautiful Memories - Beautiful Grey


 I hope you enjoyed my post on the Inkido blog today!
I would like to thank Inkido for this wonderful journey and I would also like to thank you, our blog readers, for your visits to and comments on the blog! They are very much appreciated!

Hugs,
Romy

Inga kommentarer: